About font family
We present you the updated TT Commons™️ Pro!
We’ve expanded the bestseller with new Compact styles and updated the variable font to provide even more options for using the font!
TT Commons™ Pro is a geometric sans serif with a wide range of applications. One of the studio’s most sought-after fonts, recognized for its universal nature, large character set with support for more than 275 languages, and a functional set of OpenType features.
The addition of 22 new weights in more compact proportions is welcome news for many as it further expands the font’s scope. Compact fonts are similar in composition to the main fonts of the classic version of TT Commons™ Pro.
We regularly maintain the font, updating the technical content and increasing the set. The TT Commons™️ Pro font currently features:
- 4 different widths: Normal with classic proportions, narrowed Condensed, Expanded with broader proportions and monospace font Mono;
- 22 styles each in Normal, Condensed and Expanded widths: Thin, ExtraLight, Light, Regular, Normal, Medium, DemiBold, Bold, ExtraBold, Black and ExtraBlack and italics matching them;
- 22 Compact styles with more compact proportions: Thin, ExtraLight, Light, Regular, Normal, Medium, DemiBold, Bold, ExtraBold, Black and ExtraBlack and italics matching them;
- 14 styles in TT Commons™️ Pro Mono: Thin, ExtraLight, Light, Regular, Medium, DemiBold, Bold and italics matching them;
- 2 variable fonts: TT Commons™️ Pro Variable, which varies in width, slant and weight, and TT Commons™️ Pro Mono, which varies in weight and slant;
- support for more than 275 languages;
- more than 1546 characters in the character set of each style;
- flawless kerning and manual TrueType hinting;
- more than 32 OpenType features: a large number of ligatures, fractions, numerators, superscripts, alternative stylistic sets and localization features.
The possibilities of TT Commons™️ Pro are very wide. The font is recommended for use on the web, in print, in branding and packaging design, in apps.