About font family
The future of Neo-Grotesques is now! Introducing TT Neoris—a new ambitious font from TypeType.
TT Neoris is an elegant Neo-Grotesque with unlimited potential and a font that encompasses all modern requirements and user desires. An ample character set, support for more than 230 languages, and a large set of OpenType features—this font has everything you need for your design (and even more)!
TT Neoris has been in development for two and a half years. To begin with, we carried out extensive research, analyzing the market and asking users to share their wishes and preferences. Then, using the information we collected, we defined the task for ourselves—to create a simple and convenient Neo-Grotesque that would have neutral features and be distinctive and fresh at the same time.
So, this is what TT Neoris turned out to be—it is technological, functional, all-purpose, and ultra-modern. And also highly versatile and adaptable. Due to its huge number of features, this font can easily replace multiple others! You can dramatically transform the mood of TT Neoris so it becomes a powerful tool for your projects.
We focused closely on details to bring the font closer to perfection. Cyrillic italics were made visually different from the Latin ones, following the traditions of Cyrillic calligraphy. We made sure that the boldest font style’s feeling was as solemn as that of the regular one. And, not to boast, we have offered a glimpse into the future of Neo-Grotesques!
TT Neoris is an ideal sans with:
● 21 font styles: 10 upright, 10 italics, and 1 variable font;
● 1832 characters in each font style, including the extended Latin and Cyrillic character sets and special symbols;
● 41 OpenType features, counting in localization features for various languages, stylistic alternates, capitals, icons, circled figures, and arrows;
● 14 stylistic sets with Soft character and Upright cursive in Latin and Cyrillic character sets;
● 230+ languages support, including all languages based on Cyrillic script with over a million speakers;
● Special condensed italics designed to create a ‘highlighting’ effect when used in specific text segments.
Begin using the Neo-Grotesque of the future today!